- Do | 24 Okt, 2019
- Venue: DIL Deutsches Institut für Lebensmitteltechnik e. V.
Pdf · 75 kB
We would like to invite you to the ISP Workshop on 24 October 2019 at the DIL Deutsches Institut für Lebensmitteltechnik e. V. (German Institute of Food Technology).
How can the tolerance of frozen products to temperature fluctuations during transport and storage be increased? How can ice-structuring proteins from plants be used? Are rye plants a good source for active ISPs?
- Natural origin of ISP and cultivation of winter rye leaves
- Harvest and ISP extraction procedures
- Characterization of frozen foods
- Applications of ISP in food: ice cream
- Freezing cooling chains
- Sustainability of plant based ISP
- Demonstration and tour
Deadline: Please send us the form by 18.10.2019.