- Di | 01 Sep, 2020
IP FOR STARTUPS
What is IP?
- What are Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)?
- What can be protected?
- What Forms of protection are there?
How do I protect?
- What are the initial steps (different approach for start-ups and scale ups)
- What are Ip searches?
- Overview of protection procedure
IP and business
- What is the rationale?
- What are the costs and value
- What is a NDA and when to use it
- What not to do when talking to an investor
Robert Kordić is an associate with CMS Slovenia specialised in intellectual property matters, including trademarks, patents, copyright issues, confi-dential information, data protection and designs. He also advises clients on all aspects of portfolio management, from brand clearance and filing strategies to global opposition, invalidity and revocation programmes. Robert Kordić headed the industrial property department of the Slovenian Intellectual Property Office and was actively involved in drafting laws and EU regulations during his mandate. He also acted as a legal advisor on IP matters for renowned law firms in the SEE region.
When? Tuesday, September 1st 2020 16.00-17.00hrs (CET)
How? ZOOM (Free account for participants necessary)
Registration: Participation free of charge. Contact email@example.com for registration.
Deadline: Please send us the form by 24.08.2020.