International Summer University: Special Food Technologies
- Do | 13 Jul, 2023
- Venue: Quakenbrück
- Organizer: DIL Deutsches Institut für Lebensmitteltechnik e. V. Hochschule Osnabrück
- mehr infos zum Event
International Summer University
The International Summer University is a three week intensive program taught in English and is open for international students from all around the world and for students of Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences. Gaining intercultural experience by working together with international students in small groups is one of the benefits of ISU. Moreover, it is a good opportunity for students who consider going abroad for a study term to get in touch and network with international students. Last but not least, you will receive ECTS credits for taking part in ISU.
Course Special Food Technologies
In various areas of food processing (e.g. dairy, meat or cereal industry) special processing techniques as well as equipment are used. The course Special Food Technologies is aiming on extending knowledge and experience in selected areas of food processing.
You are interested in...
- improving your knowledge and expertise in food processing and food technologies
- hands on experience in special food processing techniques and are eager to get acquainted with state of the art equipment
- learning from valuable expert insights into latest developments in food engineering and food innovation
- joining a group of motivated German and international students
...then apply for our International Summer University course - Special Food Technologies!